Our accounting firm is structured to meet the needs of your business. We provide a comprehensive range of services from the completion of tax returns under the self assessment system to complex consultancy assignments and strategic tax planning to companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals. We also provide professional services in the following areas:
- Individual, corporate and general business tax advice
- Advice on the incorporation of a business
- Reorganizations and reconstructions advice
- Assistance with GST, FBT, PAYG and IAS
- Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs (e.g. Research & Development tax credits, various capital allowances reliefs etc)
- International tax planning
- Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax
- Management of ATO tax audits and disputes
- Advise on compliance matters in relation to Self Managed Superannuation Funds
Income tax legislation changes with each Budget and forms become increasingly complex. Australian Taxation Office imposes severe penalties in an effort to improve compliance. Managing your compliance obligation and minimizing your liability is a matter of understanding the impact of tax legislation and working with expert tax advisers to plan accordingly.
Today’s business environment presents new risks and challenges every day. With the advent of the web, companies are realizing that they need to conduct business differently. Non-core tasks are being outsourced. Cloud computing is becoming the norm, and teams are created based on reliability, talent and expertise … not on geographical location.
Businesses who want to stay competitive in today’s fast-moving environment are partnering with companies who can deliver on making them more efficient and subsequently more profitable.
All great business success stories start with proper entity selection and corporate formation. Getting the right advice from the very start is critical to the success of any entrepreneurial endeavor and can ensure that business owners avoid costly and unnecessary mistakes.
We are committed to providing thoughtful and practical counsel to entrepreneurs facing many difficult decisions in connection with launching and growing a business; and we recognize that we must take the time to understand the unique characteristics of our clients’ businesses to provide proper, practical legal solutions that are specifically suited for each venture we represent.
Our Business Advisory team provides a wide range of specialist advisory services to businesses both small and medium, supporting decision making and direction. We have considerable experience and expertise in assisting our clients meet their reporting, strategic and performance monitoring requirements.
As legislation governing company law becomes increasingly complex and time consuming, the onus is on companies to ensure that their statutory records are consistently updated and that they are compliant with the filing requirements of the Companies Registration Office. Our team of specialists offer two core services in this area; we can hold office as your Company Secretary and we can advise and assist on the duties which need to be carried out in order to comply with company law.
We offer a comprehensive range of services to many of our client companies which include:
- Form a Company for you
- Register your Business Name
- Acting as Registered Office
- Maintenance of statutory books, specifically maintaining the following:
- Register of members;
- Register of debenture holders;
- Register of directors and officers;
- Minute books of the proceedings of general and board meetings;
- Preparation of AGM minutes;
- Preparation of Directors minutes;
- Registration of all directors’ and members’ appointments and resignations;
- Change of company name, articles, and memorandum;
- Special resolutions;
- Supply of ‘shelf’ companies or close corporations and
- Ad hoc secretarial services
Superannuation and taxation laws are complex and constantly changing. You need to make sure that your retirement vehicle is structured in the most optimal way, pro-actively managed and regularly reviewed. This makes it important for the fund administration of a SMSF to be carried out by an organization that can provide a premium comprehensive service.
Our SMSF administration service includes an administration, accounting and taxation, compliance and audit component. Some of the key functions we perform include:
- Set-up a complying self managed super-fund (DIY fund)
- Fund accounting and tax service
- Annual year-end accounts, tax return and audit
- Taxation advice and strategies
- Fund registry services, such as addition or removal of trustees
- Maintenance of fund and member records during the course of the year
- Preparation of financial statements and member contribution statements
- Facilitation of an independent audit;
- Acting as the registered address for corporate trustees (if applicable) and handling the relevant paperwork;