Looking for Tax Accountant
in Central Coast¹ who can assist you to lodge your income Tax Return and maximise your Tax Refund ?
¹ Servicing all suburbs of Central Coast including Gosford, North Gosford, Wyoming, West Gosford, East Gosford, Point Clare, Tascott, Erina, Narara, Koolewong, Green Point, Kincumber, Woy Woy, Kariong, Lisarow, Niagara Park, Ourimbah, Somersby, Terrigal, Avoca Beach, Holgate, Erina Heights, North Avoca, Macmasters Beach.
Being our client means
- Your interests first, in all matters, all the time
- All your tax and accounting needs in one place
- Dedicated CPA Tax accountant
- Annual tax review. Every year, we review your personal circumstance to guide you to minimise your tax in the future
- You can ask questions throughout the year on your tax matters if you need some assistance.
- We can defend you in an ATO audit or try to have penalties and fines waived on your behalf.
- and any questions you may have are all answered as part of your tax return service.
What to Bring for Your Individual Tax Return
To make the most of your appointment, we advise that you bring the all of the following documents that are relevant to you:
- Identification documents such as license or passport
- A copy of your last tax return
- Payment summaries of employment government or super payments
- Private health insurance tax statement
- Bank interest and dividend amounts
- Your bank details for your refund
- Your spouse’s income details
- Any expenses related to your work and work-related travel details
- Rental property details
- Capital gains acquisition and disposal details
- Business income and expenses
- Managed investment tax statements
- Foreign income details